Unlock the Property Sector to Reach Your Target Audience
Property Aspects Magazine gives you the opportunity to reach a targeted audience of property and sector-related professionals, business leaders and owners, developers and influencers across the UK.
We’ll also help you make the most of your online social profile and digital presence by showing you how to maximise your content and thought leadership, so that it fuels your business opportunities.
On the pages of Property Aspects Magazine, you’ll be positioned as a thought leader in your chosen field.
We produce engaging content that will attract your audience’s attention. Then we help you bring them closer to you.
Each month, we will create newsworthy articles or expert opinion pieces positioning you as a though leader to your target audience. We’ll publish these, with dynamic images, on individual web pages in our specialist online magazine.
We will then distribute this content with the help of our trusted partners and our established, and growing, audience of relevant followers and connections.
This helps to qualify your prospects and provides them with an easy route to your door. We give you added credibility and authority in their eyes, and a valuable opportunity to engage with them.
How Does it Work?
- We create well-written, engaging content for you
- It positions you, or your team, as a thought leader for your chosen target market
- Each article sits on its own unique webpage
- We keyword and tag all articles so that search engines will find you, and them, more easily
- As a trusted source, Property Aspects Magazine will provide valuable backlinks to your website
- We share your content with our sector-specific audience and via our distribution partners
- You can share other relevant content in the magazine as part of your own engagement strategy
What are the Benefits?
- Increased awareness of your expertise within your target sector
- Establishing trust,by being perceived as a thought leader by your audience
- More followers, connections and engagers on social media
- Valuable clicks and visitors to your website/landing pages
- Third party content adds real value to your email and social media campaigns
- More opportunities to identify and connect with prospects